Monday, October 16, 2017

GP100 4-inch

This is a private party sale.  I have owned this pistol for a few years and used it sparingly in ICORE Matches at the SEIPS Range West of Idaho Falls on US 20.  I had a well-respected local gunsmith chamfer the cylinders and true and tune them, too.  I swapped out the front sight to a fiber optic and lightened the spring for the trigger to it is not as stiff.  I have a LOT of Safari speedloader stuff, including a three-gang speedloader holder and a load block for the speedloaders.  I also have two kydex custom made speedloader holders.  It comes with a hard plastic pistol case.  It is a very nice pistol that will serve you well forever.  I will be adding photos of the other stuff soon.

Please email me because I am deaf (from shooting, of course)  happytrailsforever@gmail.com

I prefer to sell this revolver to an active competitive shooter.  Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment